Job Duties and Responsibilities
|Job Title: T-Link Store Manager
||Reports to: Operation Manager
|Section: Retail Sales
||Department: Sales and Marketing
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistently meet and exceed sales goals and store entire KPI/Target.
- Supervise a team of sales associates
- Set and maintain work schedules
- Monitor and coach performance; recommend disciplinary action as required and corporate with HR Department.
- Proactively train staff.
- Manage inventory and assets
- Actively and aggressively approach customers to sell MetroPCS products
- Effectively evaluate customers’ potential needs for wireless services plans and products and make appropriate recommendations.
- Maintain a high level of understanding of multiple wireless carriers’ products and pricing models, as well as each carrier’s competitive advantages
- Report daily on the number of customer contacts, closes sales and other metrics as required
- Adhere to dress codes and have a professional appearance at all times
- Report store issues, challenges or success in a timely manner
- Participate in required training, conference calls or other related events as instructed
- Strive to deliver a superior experience to the customer every day
- Maintain an upbeat, can-do attitude
- Develop positive relationships with store personnel and management
- Must have experience in the wireless industry AND at least 3 year of aggressive sales experience
- Must be willing to greet approaching and passing customers in an effort to boost sales.
- willingness to work weekends is a must
HR Approval: _____________________________ Signature: ____________________________ Date: ___________________
Back to Jobs
Back to Home