Job Duties and Responsibilities
|Job Title: T-link Sale Associate
||Reports to: Store Manager
|Section: Retail Sales
||Department: Sales and Marketing
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generating sales to meet a minimum quota, and managing relationships
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer
- Maintaining solid product knowledge, and all other aspects of customer service.
- The Sales Associate must maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements, must aid customers in locating merchandise, and is responsible for any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
- Build customer confidence of customers by making the store experience interactive.
- Maintain the visual appeal of your store.
- Make the most effective use of store displays and interactive devices for each of your customers.
- Use your time well, even when not serving customers.
- Keep abreast of the rapidly evolving MetroPCS technology.
- Develop positive customer relationships.
- Interpersonal and communication skills that enable customers to feel comfortable with our products, features, plans, and services
- Escalate appropriately any billing or service issues.
- Actively and aggressively approach customers to sell MetroPCS products
- Effectively evaluate customers’ potential needs for wireless services, plans and products and make appropriate recommendations
- Consistently meet and exceed sales goals within the guidelines established
- Report daily on the number of customer contacts, closes sales as required
- Adhere to dress codes and have a professional appearance at all times
- Report store issues, challenges or success in a timely manner
- Participate in required training, conference calls or other related events as instructed
- Education: High School Diploma or GED required
- Basic computer skills
- English and Spanish
HR Approval: _____________________________ Signature: ____________________________ Date: ___________________
Back to jobs
Back to Home